In addition to this you will have access to the following club benefits:
Priority access to club best practice seminars, site visits and events tailored to club members’ requirements which are based upon the following themes: Sustainability, Value, Integration, Collaborative Working, Leadership and People Development (typically 8-10 events per annum);
- Access to knowledge through other club members’ expertise;
- Networking opportunities with like-minded companies;
- Access to other regional and national Best Practice Club events;
- Company logo shown in club event literature and website (Corporate Members Only); and
- CPD certificates available for relevant seminars.
Club Membership Fees 2017
National members of Constructing Excellence can become corporate members of Cheshire, Warrington and Wirral at no additional cost, please contact Emily Harris for further details. For non national members, there are two grades of club membership:
- Corporate £100 (Priority admittance to club events for 5 persons); or
- Individual £25.